BETAFPV Meteor75 1S Micro FPV Whoop Drone Quadcopter for FPV Racing Freestyle Flight Indoor Outdoor Fly Up to 6 Minutes with F4
|Mirror adjustment||Remote Control|
|Wireless communication technology||Wi-Fi|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Are batteries included||Yes|
- Upgraded Meteor 75: Meteor75, 1S lightweight whoop drone comes back with a completely new look. Equipped with the BT2.0 connector, the lightest F4 1S 5A FC (2022), new 0802SE 19500KV motors, and a C03 FPV camera. With the combination of those electronics and parts, it reaches the best balance between performance, weight, durability, and premium build design.
- F4 1S 5A FC: the flight controller of Meteor75 has been upgraded to F4 1S 5A Serial ELRS V2.0, which can be updated via Wi-Fi or Betaflight serial passthrough. Pilots can flash any version of ELRS RX firmware without updating FC firmware. With a high-quality BMI270 gyro and BB51 ESC hardware. In addition, this new board supports the Betaflight Blackbox function.
- Power system: by using the latest 0802SE 19500KV motors and 40 mm 2-blade props, which provides pilots with stronger experience of powerful indoor and outdoor flight. The newest motor makes the perfect dynamic balance, which gives the drone more flexibility and longer flying time, which is perfect for the weight-sensitive 75 mm brushless whoop drone.
- Camera and Canopy: Built-in 1.52 g ultralight weight C03 camera, offers a high-quality, clear and sharper images to pilots. Adopted with an injection moulding canopy which only 1.60 g, more durable, anti-ruin, and heat-resistant, gives your whoop drone good protection.
- Meteor 75 frame: Meteor75 frame weighs only 5.68 g and is durable enough. The battery slot is closer to the centre of gravity for a smoother flying experience, and you will land on the motor screws instead of the battery.