EMAX Tinyhawk II Race 2inch FPV Racing Drone
4 in stock
International buyers: please email us and we can arrange payment and postage for you.
EMAX Tinyhawk II Race 2inch FPV Racing Drone F4 5A 7500KV RunCam Nano2 700TVL 37CH 25/100/200mW VTX 2S – BNF
The Tinyhawk II Race by EMAX is an outdoor racing drone based on the Tinyhawk II platform. Besides being a beginner-friendly, fun and micro-sized drone, EMAX’s Tinyhawk II Race is a more performance-oriented outdoor 2S quadcopter. If you are familiar with our Tinyhawk Freestyle this is a similar product that utilizes two Tinyhawk 450mAh 1S lipo but focuses on raw speed and control like a larger FPV racing drone.
With so much fun in a small package, we believe you will enjoy the Tinyhawk II Race drone!
- Standard on the Tinyhawk II platform is the Runcam Nano 2 which brings a whole new clarity to the drone. Being able to see your surroundings is key to flying consistent and finding your flight path.
- Also on all new Tinyhawk II products is a new and improved VTX (video transmitter). Now with improved 25mw transmission, 100mw, and 200mw, people can now fly further than ever with more confidence.
- Brand new frame design, featuring a fully adjustable camera tilt. Now you can go from zero to the full tilt and everything in between. All you have to do is adjust with the 2 side camera mount screws.
- Featuring 1103 7500kv motors with the 2-inch AVAN Blur propellers, we are able to get maximum throttle response while still retaining flight time. The Tinyhawk II Race has a top speed of 50mph and a cruising flight time of up to 7 minutes.
- Utilizes a Carbon Fiber frame for minimum vibration and strength while using a re-structured plastic canopy for aerodynamics and protection
Dry Weight: 47.5g
All Up Weight: 73g with 2x 450mAh 1S battery
Frame Material: Polypropylene & Carbon Fiber
Stator Size: 1103
Propeller Mount: T-mount
Propeller: Avan Blur 2″/span>
* All-In-One (AIO) Flight Controller
Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 mode)
Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0 Duo
* FPV System
VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable (set to stay at 25mW until armed)
Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3″ 700TVL CMOS
Smart Audio Connected
1x Tinyhawk II Race BNF
2x EMAX 450mAh 1S HV Battery
1x 1S USB LiPo Charger
1x Screwdriver + Hardware Kit