VIFLY Finder V2 FPV Racing Drone Buzzer with Battery Lost Drone Alarm 110dB Tracker Working as Normal Buzzer or Standalone
|Age range (description)||Baby|
|Control type||Remote Control|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Are batteries included||Yes|
- With the built-in battery, it can work as a normal buzzer or standalone buzzer that beeps loudly after the main battery has been ejected.
- Super loud that the volume is almost 110dB.
- The LED can flash automatically when the built-in light sensor detects the light darkness.
- Two ways to disarm the buzzer, via the switcher on the buzzer or plug-in-out the quad battery.
- Be compatible with both FPV quadcopter and RC Airplane.
VIFLY Finder 2 is the most intelligent drone buzzer in market. With its ViSense-based technology, the VIFLY Finder 2 can power itself to beep even the quad battery has been ejected. Even more, the built-in light sensor can detect light intensity and then smartly control the LED light to flash. Besides, it enables the buzzer automatically enter into sleep mode at night to save power and not disturb. VIFLY Finder 2 is designed to install a very loud beeper that the DB is over 100. VIFLY finder 2 is programmed to be compatible with any flight controllers to support FPV quad, and receivers for RC airplane. No extra setting required, it will automatically recognize the device to connect.
Difference from Competitors:
1) The volume is close to 110dB, super loud.
2) Light Sensor to detect light intensity automatically and help find the quad in the darkness easier.
3) Not only work with FPV quad, but also fixed-wing quad.
Size(L x W x H): 24x13x16 mm
Weight: 5 grams
Volume: Up to 110 dB
Working Time: Up to 30 hours
Charge Time: 1.5 hours
Input Voltage: 4.5 – 8.5 V