SMO 4K Ultralight Action Camera (BetaFPV / Insta360)
3 in stock
International buyers: please email us and we can arrange payment and postage for you.
SMO 4K Ultralight Action Camera (BetaFPV / Insta360)
A high-degree ultralight action camera designed for your FPV Drones! Developed by BETAFPV and Insta360, SMO 4K camera only weighs 30g and perfectly fit for FPV drones.
Meet the SMO 4K Camera – A high-degree ultralight action camera designed for your FPV Drones! Developed by BETAFPV and Insta360, SMO 4K camera only weighs 30g and perfectly fit for FPV drones. It allows pilots to fly faster, longer and do more maneuvers, bringing pilots an extraordinary flying experience and a strong visual impact. Meanwhile, with 4K ultra-wide-angle shots and FlowState stabilization function, pilots can shoot 4K wide-angle video with greater details, and get an ultra-smooth and stable video, which makes SMO 4K camera be the best choice for pilots in search of high-quality video with FPV drones!
To better enjoy the SMO 4K camera, we highly recommend using it on the new pusher whoop drone – Beta95X V3 Whoop Quadcopter and Beta95X V3 HD Digital VTX.
- SMO 4K Camera is an ultralight action camera that is specially designed for FPV drones. Developed by BETAFPV and Insta360, it only weighs 30g and can be easily mounted on a variety of FPV drones including micro cinewhoop like Beta95X V3, 3-4” ducted quads, 4-5” long-range FPVs and fixed-wing FPVs.
- With SMO 4K camera’s 4K wide-angle shots and FlowState stabilization function, pilots can shoot 4K wide-angle video with greater detail, smoother stabilization and better dynamic range.
- Support using the radio transmitter to control SMO 4K Camera on power on/off and start/stop recording remotely, making it more convenient to operate.
- UV filter and ND16 filter are both provided in the package. ND filters not only can prevent the issue of jello generated in the insane flight but also acts as a lens protector. Meanwhile, if pilots are flying indoors or at dusk, the UV filter would be your best choice to protect your lens.
- The power supply range is 6V-27V, supporting 2-6S Lipo batteries. With the 4-pin pluggable connector, pilots can easily connect the SMO 4K with your flight controller for power supply and recording.
- Item: SMO 4K Camera
- Weight: 30g
- Size: 61.5mm×39.4mm×29.2mm
- Power supply range: 6V-27V (2S-6S Li-Po battery)
- Lens aperture: F2.8
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 16.4mm
- Video resolution: 4000×3000@24/25/30fps, 3840×2160@24/25/30/60fps, 2720×1530@24/25/30/60/100fps, 1920×1080@24/25/30/60/120/200fps
- Video format: Insv (export through APP or Studio)/ Mp4
- Video code: H.264 / H.265
- Video mode: Normal video, HDR video, Time-lapse photography, TimeShift mobile time-delay video; Pro stabilization mode (Use Insta360 App/Studio or supported plug-in export to implement FlowStateStabilization)
- Video maximum bit rate: 100Mbps
- Bluetooth: BLE4.0
- Wi-Fi: 5G (standard range approx. 2m)
- Micro SD card: UHS-I V30 speed level and above recommended, exFAT (FAT64) format (maximum storage capacity is 1T)
- Operating environment: -20°C ~ 40°C
Designed For All Drones
SMO 4K is an ultralight action camera that is designed for mounting on an FPV. Weighing at just 30 grams, and it can be easily mounted and carried on a variety of FPV drones including cinewhoops like Beta95X V3, 3-4” ducted quads, 4-5” long-range FPVs and fixed-wing FPVs. Highly recommend the new Beta95X V3 Whoop Quadcopter, it has a built-in mount for the SMO 4K camera for easy out-of-the-box installation. Meanwhile, its “pusher-style” inverted frame maintains a low center of gravity and makes the drone easier to maneuver.
SMO 4K is backed up with Insta360’s proprietary FlowState stabilization algorithm, and it will keep your shots so smooth. What’s more, we have added an FPV augmenting model for processing SMO 4K aerial video. Thanks to a new algorithm, the flight footage can stay more clear and steady.
4K Wide Angle
With the SMO 4K action camera, pilots can shoot 4K wide-angle video with greater detail, smoother stabilization and better dynamic range. SMO 4K also can shoot 4K footage with a new ultra-wide FOV option in Insta360 Studio that removes distortion from your shots. In addition, a 100mbps bitrate and H.265 encoding deliver crisp details.
No More Jello Effect
By using the ND16 filter, it can prevent the issue of jello generated in the insane flight. An ND16 filter also acts as a lens protector which can protect your lens while your drone meets a serious crash. In addition, when you fly indoors or at dusk, you can use the UV filter to protect your lens. ND16 filter and UV filter are both provided in the package.
Plug-in and Control
The camera comes with a 6V to 27V power connector that supports 2S to 6S LiPo FPV batteries. Just plug in and go. Pilots can easily connect the SMO 4K with your flight controller for power supply and recording. You can also connect the camera to your flight controller to start and stop recording remotely without having to stop flying.
- 1 * SMO 4K Camera
- 1 * Spare Camera Bottom Cover
- 2 * SH1.0 4-Pin Power Cable
- 1 * Transparent UV Filter
- 1 * ND16 Filter
- 1 * Screwdriver
- 2 * Spare Screws for Camera Bottom Cover
- 1 * Pack of Camera Mounting Screws and Nuts
- 1 * User Manual