DJI O3 Air Unit for FPV Drone, Digital Transmission System, 10km Max Range, 1080p/100fps H.265 Video Transmission, Compatible
- 1080p/100fps H.265 Max Video Transmission Quality – The DJI O3 Air Unit features a 1080p/100fps max transmission quality, letting users experience crystal-clear feeds for hyper-immersive flight
- 10km Max Video Transmission Range – Enjoy a clear transmission feed from distances of up to 10 km, letting you fly further and capture more with any build
- 30ms Lowest Video Transmission Latency – Experience snappy, lightning-fast responsiveness to your controls thanks to the DJI O3 Air Unit’s 30ms ultra-low latency
- 1/1.7-inch CMOS Sensor – With a 1/1.7-inch sensor, the DJI O3 Air Unit captures high-quality footage that gives creators greater flexibility in post-production
- 4K/60fps, 155° Super-Wide FOV Video – Capture more in every frame with a wide FOV and 4K/60fps high-quality footage, allowing professional-grade results from any flight
Compatible with DJI Goggles 2, DJI FPV Goggles V2, and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, which are sold separately.
From the manufacturer
How do I activate and update the DJI O3 Air Unit?
Visit the product page of the DJI O3 Air Unit on the official DJI website to download and install DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). Start and connect each module to DJI Assistant 2, respectively, for activation and updates.
Will video recording increase the video transmission latency?
It will not affect the video transmission latency.
Are DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Goggles V2 compatible with DJI aircraft?V
Both are compatible with DJI Avata.
Does the DJI O3 Air Unit support photo taking?
Does the DJI O3 Air Unit support adjusting flight controller parameters?
The DJI O3 Air Unit supports adjusting flight controller parameters, but the flight controller should support Canvas mode.
What would happen if I do not activate the air unit?
An unactivated air unit will not display the video transmission. You will not be able to set functions or select other channels.
Is the DJI O3 Air Unit compatible with remote controllers of other brands?
Yes. No external receiver is required to use the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, while additional receivers are required to use remote controllers of other brands.