BETAFPV Literadio 2 SE Transmitter Remote Control Frsky FCC D16 with Built-in 1000mAh 1S Battery Compatible for FPV RC Racing
|Educational objective||Literacy & Spacial Awareness|
|Item weight||230 Grams|
|Number of batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
- 【Protocol & Operating Area】 Support the Frsky / Futaba, pilots can easily change Futaba, Frsky D8, Frsky FCC D16 and Frsky LBT D16 mode through the radio transmitter. Comes with 100mW transmission power, LiteRadio 2 SE brings a larger operating range.
- 【Battery & Charging】 Equipped with a built-in 1000mAh 1S battery, LiteRadio 2 SE can be operated for up to 8 hours, which means excellent endurance performance. With the built-in charging module, the LiteRadio 2 SE can be charged via USB, which makes operation even more convenient.
- 【System Upgraded】 LiteRadio 2 SE upgrades with the customized LiteRadio system developed by BETAFPV. Pilots can calibrate the joystick and update the firmware directly on the radio transmitter, which is more convenient for the beginner to use.
- 【FPV Simulators】 This radio transmitter functions as a USB joystick when connected to a personal computer. So you can use it to play FPV simulators like EREADRONE, Liftoff.
- 【Ergonomic Design】 The LiteRadio 2 SE is ergonomic and has the shape of a gaming controller. It lies comfortably in the hand and the non-slip texture on the handles ensures a secure hold.